Friday 22 November 2013

Soothing His Madness - Debra Kayn


Debra Kayn - Soothing His Madness

This is a hot bad boy biker romance and it is amazing. But Debra Kayn has also shown the caring side of Slade Ramchett which often goes unnoticed in these kind of books. 

Bantorus MC is like a large family but its a family of bikers and when Slade's life seems like its falling apart they are all there for him and to stop him doing something he'd later regret. Then theres Taylor who would do anything to see him happy but has been kept secret from Bantorus MC for so long that she was his woman.

While trying to get his boys back he realises that he does need and want Taylor, but doesn't want to tie her down with the hassle of it all. His ex and her gambling addict husband can't even give the boys the loving home that Slade and Taylor would and could.

With a rival gang closing in on Bantorus territory Slade wants all his family in the same spot and he will go to great lengths to do so. Will he get his boy's back and keep Taylor safe now that shes officially his lady well in the eyes of the group?

I'll be honest I'd never read or heard of Debra Kayn until I read the arc of this book and let me tell you I'll be downloading more of her books that's for sure. This book is full of suspense, romance and love it will definitely keep you page turning. I really hope she extends the story of Taylor and Slade as I would love to read more.

I'd also like to say thanks to Debra for letting me review this fantastic book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment