Monday 29 July 2013

Taking Chances -Molly McAdams


Title - Taking Chances
Author - Molly McAdams
Genre - Romance, 
Rating - 4/5
Buy - Definitely Yes
Borrow - Yes


Visit my blog at jennyfinnigan.blogspot.co.uk

Review

Taking Chances is a heartbreaking story from all points of view in this book. Harper moves from away from her dad and the Marine Corps to a totally new life in California.

Its a bittersweet story of Harper and her two loves that will take you on a roller coaster of emotions ranging from happiness, anger, distress and joy. I know by reading this there will be a lot of mixed reviews as their is a conflict of interest.

My view is I did enjoy the book but it was a bit heartbreaking especially after reading Stealing Harper which is Chases point of view which I suggest you also read but all in all it's a great book by Molly McAdams . 


No comments:

Post a Comment